Mary Kay® Eyeliner
Get beautiful, well-defined eyes with Mary Kay® Eyeliner.
- Fantastic formula you're sure to love.
- Retractable pencil with built-in shaper helps you line the way you like.
- Formulated with ingredients designed to provide a soft feel and enhanced glide while maintaining wear.
- Treated pigments are included to help color last.
- Contains antioxidants to help fight free radicals.
Define eyes with this must-have eyeliner. It's expertly formulated with ingredients to provide a smooth application. Color gives depth to lashes and enhances the eyes for a more radiant look. You can line eyes with a hint of color, create a smoky eye or go for a full artistic, multihue effect. Mary Kay® Eyeliner includes treated pigments to help color last, and it's perfect for your nonstop, on-the-go day!
To Line Eye:
- To create a perfect thin line, start at the inner corners of the outside edge of the lashlines, drawing short, interconnecting lines.
- For thicker lines, draw over the lines a second time, adding slight pressure. Smudge with the Mary Kay® Eye Smudger Brush to soften.
- For a dramatic cat eye effect, extend the lines outward and upward from the outer edge of the eyes.
- For artistic, multihued eyes: Use the angled, flat brush of the Mary Kay® Eyeliner/Eyebrow Brush to apply any shade of Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color as eyeliner, then apply Mary Kay® Eyeliner and blend. For lower lashlines, soften the look with the Mary Kay® Eye Smudger Brush.
To Shape Eyeliner:
- Remove shaper cap from the end of the pencil cap.
- Holding the shaper cap in your dominant hand, grasp the pencil near the end of the tip and insert into the shaper.
- Carefully twist the shaper cap in a gentle back-and-forth motion to shape the tip of the lead.
- Cornflower extract – cornflower is known for its soothing properties and for helping reduce irritation.
- Soybean oil – for skin-conditioning benefits.