Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner With Expandable Brush Applicator – Jet Black
The precision of a pencil meets the intensity of a liquid in one smooth gel eyeliner formula.
- Foolproof and easy-to-apply, this versatile eyeliner lets you create beautiful fine lines for a daytime look or intensify with ease for a more dramatic look.
- Lightweight formula glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling.
- Dries quickly, delivering an intense color payoff.
- Long-wearing and smudgeproof.
- Ophthalmologist and dermatologist-tested.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes.
Pencil precise. Liquid intense. Gel smooth. This product is ideal for any woman who wants to create fine or bold lines with ease. The foolproof gel eyeliner defines eyes to create beautiful looks with precision and is perfect for women who like to mix up their looks or those who are less experienced using liquid eyeliner. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist-tested. Tested for skin irritancy and skin allergy.
Gel eyeliner is perfect for crisply lined eyes – an enviable “winged” eye look that even you can perfect in three simple steps:
- Dip the brush in the eyeliner and wipe excess on a tissue before you begin. Close the eye and gently pull taut. Dot eyeliner along upper lashlines and connect to form one continuous line, making sure no skin shows between lines and lashes.
- Create the wing, flicking a thin line from bottom lashes upward. Connect this line to the top of lashlines, creating a tiny triangle.
- Fill in the triangle and go over the line so it's smooth, starting thin then thickening across the lashlines and finishing at a slender point.
More great tips:
- Apply your mineral eye color look FIRST and then apply gel liner.
- If you don't want to look too made-up, keep the rest of your look neutral.
- To build your application confidence, apply gel liner to half of your lashline and then to the other half – instead of one continuous application.