Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color
This long-lasting, fade-resistant, mineral-based formula delivers weightless, high-impact color in one swipe with a natural, luminous finish that looks gorgeous on any skin tone.
- Glides on easily and applies smoothly and evenly
- Contains vitamins A, C and E to help protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
- Oil-absorbing properties. Crease-resistant.
- Steel pan fits perfectly into the Mary Kay® Compact.
- Colors were selected by a professional makeup artist for wearable, everyday looks.
Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application, excellent coverage and adhesion to skin. This long-lasting, fade-resistant, mineral-based formula delivers weightless, high-impact color in one swipe with a natural, luminous finish that looks gorgeous on any skin tone. Suitable for sensitive skin and eyes, and suitable for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist-tested.
- Highlighter The lightest shade used in an eye look, it enhances eye features such as the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes. Depending upon your eye shape, it can be applied over the entire lid or just along the brow bone and inner corner of eye.
- Midtone The medium shade used in an eye look. For a professional look, this shade is usually neutral. It can be applied over the entire eye lid or above the crease for definition.
- Accent The darkest shade used in an eye look, it adds a pop of color and depth to the eye. It's often applied from the lashline and blended right above the crease.
How It Works
The Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color contains high-quality minerals that are combined with other beneficial ingredients to get the right texture. Thanks to the combination of these minerals, the texture blends evenly with a silky touch, providing a smooth and lightweight feel with a natural and luminous finish.
- Vitamins A, C and E help protect against wrinkle-causing free radicals.
- Minerals, which occur naturally in the earth, have a lightweight texture and provide luminosity and radiance to the skin. All minerals found in nature undergo extensive purification and processing before they are incorporated into a cosmetic product.