Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color
The mineral-based formula of Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color is famous for its oil-absorbing properties, ease of application and excellent coverage.
- Stay-true color defines cheekbones.
- Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect against wrinkle-causing free-radicals.
- Applies smoothly, easily and evenly.
- Steel pan fits perfectly into the Mary Kay® Compact.
As more people strive to live healthier lifestyles, mineral-based makeup has become more popular because it has a lightweight texture and makes your skin look radiant and luminous. With intense, stay-true color, Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color looks natural while adding a long-lasting, fade-resistant, natural blush. MK Signature® lets you express yourself beautifully.
- Won't settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
- Silky, weightless texture.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Dermatologist-tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores).
- Swipe Cheek Color Brush evenly across cheek color, tapping off excess.
- Begin applying color at the apple of the cheekbone.
- Feather the color slightly upward and along the cheekbone, stopping at the top of the cheekbone, just below the temple.
- Color should not begin before the pupil or extend below the nose.
How It Works
Mary Kay® Mineral Cheek Color contains high-quality minerals that are combined with other beneficial ingredients to get the right texture. Thanks to the combination of these minerals, the texture blends evenly with a silky touch, providing a smooth and lightweight feel with a natural and luminous finish.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate functions as an antioxidant. Known as free-radical scavengers, these ingredients are included in products to help protect the skin from the effects of free-radicals generated by the environment.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) functions as a conditioner that helps improve the appearance of skin (e.g., skin looks softer, smoother, etc.) or hair.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) functions as an antioxidant. Known as free-radical scavengers, these ingredients are included in products to help protect the skin from the effects of free-radicals generated by the environment.